Q: Where do I send a dirty message?
Q: What are your rules/guidelines?
Hard and fast rules (pun totally intended):
- Submit/ask once a week: Yes it is hard to tell when most of you are on anon, but we can usually tell. If we do see that someone has submitted more than one ask we will delete them, not just one or two, but all of them. We read a million of these so don’t think we don’t know. imwatchingyou.gif
- Requests along the lines of “_____ oppa/unnie/hyung/noona, I need you!” or “______ fuck me hard!” will be deleted:It simply doesn’t spark any imagination.
- Messages need to be more than one line: Give us at least 4 - 5 complete sentences to work with. You can look through our old posts for examples on what we’re looking for.
- Things we will NOT answer:
- Asks from one idol to another
- Responses to previous posts
- Very large age differences (no pedo-ing)
- Rather odd fetishes (we’re okay with BDSMish stuff)
- Please put a label of what gender you are by addressing your idol with oppa, unnie, hyung, or noona following their name. If you don’t, we’ll keep it unisex.
- Correct grammar and spelling: We understand that not everyone is a native English speaker, but just try your best. We put our full effort into making quality responses for you guys, so we expect you all to have the courtesy to try using proper grammar and spelling. If you don’t know a word at all, try looking it up or using a translator.
- If the Idol has a common name (ex. Jonghyun), please list their group name so we know which one you’re talking about.
- Avoid cheating on your idol: we’ve just had SO MANY of these recently and we’re getting tired of writing them.
- Avoid asking for punishments: again, it feels like we’ve written it a million times and many times the reasons for punishments have either been cheating or not real reasons to be punished. Feel free to dig through the archive with ctrl+F, you’ll find plenty. This doesn’t mean we won’t write them anymore. We will write them, just when we find it appropriate.
- Avoid nicknames: it makes it hard to recognize the idol sometimes if we’re not familiar with them.
- Avoid more than 3 people in a request: it’s hard to fit two people in a couple paragraphs and do it justice, let alone more than 3.
- We know you miss your idol. We miss them too, but please come up with something more creative. Again, we’ve had a lot of these and there’s only so many ways you can write I-missed-you sex. Try setting up a scenario.
- Sex is fun, but its not necessary. Yes, we are “kpopdirtytalk” but we love the romantic and the sweet, dorky or cute just as much as the sexy times - even angst. Asks that don’t involve sex are perfectly okay, and can be just as much fun to answer/read.
If there is an ask that for whatever reason doesn’t seem appropriate to us, we hold the right to delete it. We know there’s a lot of rules, but this way everything is laid out on the table and there is no confusion.
Q: How do I know if my ask made it to the box and wasn’t deleted or eaten up my tumblr?
Q: When will you answer my question?
A: As soon as a Mod or Admin gets around to it and has inspiration/an idea for it.
Q: Do you answer questions in the order in which they were received?
A: Generally, no. We usually answer whichever asks we are inspired to answer or, as mentioned before, we have a good idea for. Most of the time we answer the ones we’re most comfortable with or for idols/situations we know best, which is why its good there’s so many of us.
Q: I’m looking for posts about ______ oppa/unnie/hyung/dongsaeng. Where can I find them?
Q: Where can I find info on the Admins and Mods?
Q: Are you looking for more mods?
A: We are currently NOT looking for more mods. We feel that we’ve been doing fairly well the last few weeks and just want to keep our momentum going. If in the future we do want more mods, we’ll make a post about it. If you do have questions regarding mods and such, please direct them to Admin O so she can address them directly.
Ask box (double check the rules first)!